Baker River Valley Snowmobile Club website is a go-to guide for finding places to park, places to eat, places to stay, and local services. You can also find out where to register to ride snowmobile trails and local links.
Our trails are a prime destination for snowmobiling in the central New Hampshire area and only 90 minutes north of the Massachusetts line. Find everything you need to know about our area, here on our website.
If you don’t see it on here, contact us and we’ll help the best we can.
Eat / Stay / Shop
|Chase Street Market-Plymouth, NH||603-536-3663|
|Biederman’s Deli-Plymouth, NH||603-536-3354|
|Rand’s Hardware-Plymouth, NH||603-536-1000|
|O‘Reilly Auto Parts-Plymouth, NH||603-481-8989|
|Appleknocker’s Deli General Store & Hardware-Warren, NH||603-764-9496|
|Plymouth Ski & Sports||603-536-2338|
|Yeaton Agway-Plymouth, NH||603-536-4554|
|Shawnee’s General Store-Wentworth, NH||603-764-5553|
|Irving – The Common Man Roadside Market & Deli-Plymouth, NH||603-210-5815|
|Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites, Plymouth, NH||603-536-0100|
|The Federal House Inn||603-536-4644|
|Barn Door Hostile, Rumney, NH||603-254-1700|
|Rocky Brook Property Services, Dorchester, NH||(603) 236-9055|
|Small Engine Barn, Plymouth, NH||(603) 536-2095|
Register Your Sled
When you go to register your sled, New Hampshire Fish & Game requires that you present your current NHSA Membership Voucher number at the time of registering to receive the discounted fee. Alternatively, you will pay an extra $30 per sled, which will be distributed across all clubs and not go directly to the club of your choice.
To receive your voucher IMMEDIATELY, click on the link below to purchase your membership:
It is not a requirement to join a snowmobile club in order to register your sled in New Hampshire, however, we would like you to consider a few reasons why we hope you’ll join Baker River Valley Snowmobile Club.
- You will receive the $30 discount on each snowmobile registered in your name.
- You will donate directly to the club of your choice as opposed to having the extra $30 for each registration going to the Trails Bureau, which is then divided amongst all the clubs in the state through the Grant-In-Aid process.
- Baker River Valley Snowmobile Club is a fun club with great trails and we look forward to hosting you and your family!
You can register your sled at one of the following local businesses:
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Association (NHSA)
- NH Fish & Game
- American Council of Snowmobile Associations (ACSA)
- Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations
- International Association of Snowmobile Administrators (IASA)
- International Snowmobile Manufacturers Association (ISMA)
- Snowmobile Safety and Access Information Center
- Tread Lightly!
The resources page is provided for additional information sources only.
It is the rider’s responsibility to check NH laws, or the state you are riding in, for specific guidance.